This 5-day AR School will commence on Monday, January 23 at 9.00 am and finish on Friday, 27 January at 5.00 pm. Student accommodation at the University will be available from Sunday, 22 January for those that wish to use it and all accepted applicants are invited to join the organizers for a pre-School drinks party at 6.00 pm. Further details will be available here http://arsummerschool.com/events/oxford-brookes/ .
Course Instructors and Lecturers
- Dr. Fridolin Wild Director, Performance Augmentation Lab, Oxford Brookes University
- John Twycross Senior Lecturer, Digital Media Production, Oxford Brookes University
- Carl Smith Director, Learning Technology Research Centre, Senior Lecturer, Ravensbourne
- Philip Lamb DAQRI, Chief Open Source Architect
- Jerome Etienne DAQRI, Lead, Three.js team